We're looking for your sales talent to compliment our professional, customer service-oriented team.
Priority Payments Northwest is looking for your sales talent to round out our team. We are looking for goal-oriented go-getters who are social creatures and excellent listeners. This job is perfect for budding entrepreneurs looking to make it on their own. Residual commissions make for limitless income potential, and a solid base salary with hands-on coaching and an established brand helps you to start building your clientele fast!!
- Great listening ability
- Fast learner
- Committed to customer service
Open Position: Sales Agent
The Sales Agent is responsible for attracting qualified leads, converting them to clients, optimizing their relationship with our company, and retaining them over a multi-year period. Sales Agents are responsible for meeting sales targets of each office and supporting management in meeting customers' overall needs by regular sales meetings or on the spot check-ins with Sales managers.
To implement all prospecting and sales processes to keep the sales pipeline full, maximize our conversion ratio and client retention. The Sales Agent is the face of integrity and transparency in all that we do. Clients trust Sales Agents to support them in managing the cash flow of their business, and recommend new products to increase processing efficiency.
- CRM Database - Ensures all Communication, Deal, and Contact information is up-to-date and consistent with all known client information, and that which is provided to outside vendors. The Sales agent is responsible for logging all communications, and for assigning tasks to the Relationship Manager for completion.
- Merchant Accounts - Creating new leads and maintaining a full pipeline of prospects, setting Merchant Account Review appointments, conveying our Value Proposition and product knowledge over the phone to move the sales process forward, closing sales over the phone whenever possible.
- Terminal - assists Outside Sales agents with ordering, shipping, and receiving new equipment.
- Process Improvement - Recommends and hones lead generation and follow-up processes to maximize client retention and satisfaction.
Base + commission commensurate with experience
Please submit resume and cover letter to: